I know that some of you guys on this mailing list are on vacation now.
Others have informed me that they are involved in 5 or 6 week intensive acting classes.
And still others…unfortunately are beating their heads against the wall, trying desperately to figure out how the heck to start getting some auditions and some acting work!
If you happen to be in the last category, here is some friendly advice from yours truly. If you have been trying to get your acting career going and haven’t had any luck, then I strongly advise you to try these three things immediately.
1. Sit down and write down the specific things you have been doing and actions you have been taking to start your acting career.
2. Sort the things on your list into two categories:
a. what is working
b. what is not working
3. Stop doing the things that are not working.
4. Start doing more of the things that are working.
5. If nothing that you have been trying is working, or the things that are working aren’t really making a big difference, then ask yourself a very important question.
What am I willing to do to get my acting career off the ground…finally?
6. Write down your answer to that question and hang it up someplace where you will always see it and keep it as a constant reminder.
7. Do it!
If all else fails, then get yourself some help, someone who really knows how to help you. My program, The First and Only Acting Career Quick Start Home-Study Course will guide you through the entire process of starting your acting career with step-by-step video instruction, downloadable materials, email support, personal one-to-one coaching calls each month, a free headshot evaluation and more.
But, if for some reason you don’t want to take my course, then I advise you to get that SAME INFORMATION and in the SAME WAY from someone else, like a good mentor can give you.
If you have any questions, just let me know. I’m here to help!
Just use the Contact Us button on http://www.actingcareerquickstart.com