Do You Want To:
See what students are saying about the program?
- Drastically increase your chances of getting acting work within the first few months of starting your career?
- Know the sure fire STEPS TO FOLLOW TO GET AN AGENT.
- Know what to do to be able to WORK WITH YOUR AGENT to get even more auditions than you are already getting?
- Learn why JOINING SAG IS THE WORST THING YOU COULD DO at the beginning of your acting career!
- Know what it’s like to work on the set of a film, television show or commercials
- The kinds of jobs you need that will allow you to make money AND at the same time be able to dedicate most of your time to you acting career? (Here’s a hint: It’s not waiting tables!)
- Know if you HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to be an actor and if you don’t, how you can get IT?
- Know what MOST ACTORS DON’T KNOW about HOW TO USE CASTING/AUDITION websites to dramatically increase your chances of getting called in for auditions?
- The secrets to writing and structuring a cover letter that will get you called in for an agent interview?
- Learn how to GET OVER STAGE FRIGHT and feel comfortable auditioning or performing on stage?
- The 4 THINGS MOST NEW ACTORS IGNORE with regard to starting an acting career and that are the biggest reasons why most never make it?
- Learn the 4 STAGES OF AN ACTING CAREER, what they are and why most new actors never make it past phase 2?
- Two things that casting directors expect from an actor in an audition and how knowing them can dramatically increase your chances of getting called back for a second audition?
- Learn the first two places an agent’s eyes fall on your resume and how to make sure you have on there what they want to see.
- Make sure you get more of the kinds of auditions you want?
- Answer all your questions about headshots, resumes, cover letters, actor websites, reels and all your marketing material?
- The one thing you need to know about how to get noticed by casting directors and make you stand out in their eyes MORE THAN your competition?
- Learn what agents look for in the actors they want to represent and how to make sure you have what they are looking for?
- How to GET CASTING DIRECTORS TO CALL YOU in for auditions directly without calling your agent first.